We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Court Summary - at a glance
- Carry out a detailed and effective risk management process in respect of “paddle track” area of coolstore;
- Implement detailed and effective procedures to separate forklifts and pedestrians/other workers;
- Implement a larger pedestrian exclusion zone where 2 bins are carried at a time;
- Implement a physical barrier to prevent bins from falling from stockpiles;
- Delineate a zone on the ground in the paddle track area to limit operation of only one forklift at its driver at a time;
- Ensure that forklifts can safely stack bulk bins five bins high; to ensure bulk bins lifted by forklifts are supported by the backrest or the forklift mast