We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Court Summary - at a glance
- Determine and implement safeguard controls for the water bath conveyor belt during cleaning
- Seek advice from a competent person to determine how to address both health and safety and food safety issues with the conveyor
- Have an effective and documented safe system of work for cleaning of the water bath conveyor belt.
- Ensure an effective process was in place for the training, monitoring and supervision of workers.
- Monitor and enforce the implementation of safe systems of work.