We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Court Summary - at a glance
- Obtained independent feedback from the Equestrian Centre at the completion of the victim’s learnings regarding their riding ability and progression.
- Ensured a graduated learning system was in place to progressively build riding proficiency, experience and strength.
- Supervised and assessed the progression of the victim’s riding ability to ensure appropriate matching of them to suitable horses.
- Provided suitable horse(s) for the victim to ride throughout their training.
- Ensured that the victim was competent before permitting them to ride an in-work race horse.