We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Court Summary - at a glance
- Ensure the felling of one tree was completed prior to commencing the scarfing of subsequent trees.
- Ensure the scarfing was done correctly and safely.
- Ensure the employees are a safe distance from hazards, particularly the pre-scarfed trees, the machinery and the felling.
- Ensure the employees were using safe operating procedures in relation to the above deficiencies.
- Provide appropriate supervision in relation to the deficient.