We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Court Summary - at a glance
- Adequately assess the risks the demolition work posed to workers.
- Develop and implement a demolition management plan covering each stage of the demolition process.
- Provide its workers with adequate training and procedures on how to conduct demolition.
- Consult and co-ordinate activities with other PCBUS in respect of the risks created by the demolition and how those risks would be managed.
- Ensure there was no asbestos at the property by engaging a competent person to identify and remove it prior to demolition.
- Identify and put in place controls to manage the risks the demolition work posed to other persons.
Sections 36(2), 48(1) and (2)(c) of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015