We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Court Summary - at a glance
- Conduct an assessment of Just Brilliant Limited’s safe work procedures, including in relation to the erection of timber frames, prior to engaging them to conduct the work.
- Adequately identify and assess the risks that erecting timber frames posed to Just Brilliant Limited’s workers and ensured that effective controls, such as mechanical lifting aids, were identified to manage those risks.
- Develop and implement a safe system of work to manage the risk of crushing by timber frames, including the use of mechanical lifting aids.
- Consult and coordinate activities with Just Brilliant Limited in respect of the risk associated with the erection of timber frames and how those risks would be managed.
- Monitor and enforce compliance by all workers (including Just Brilliant Limited workers) with the safe system of work to manage the risk of crushing by timber frames, including the use of mechanical lifting aids.