We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Court Summary - at a glance
- Ensured that appropriate fall protection controls were in place before commencing work from the second level top plate.
- Ensured that workers had safe access to the second level top plate.
- Ensured that workers had adequate working platforms and did not use safety nets as a working platform.
- Had in place effective systems for internal recording and reporting incidents and interactions with WorkSafe New Zealand.
- Complied with prohibition notices issued by WorkSafe New Zealand.