We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Court Summary - at a glance
- Provide a safe means of access to the elevated grain intake pipes and drag chain at the milling plant by either:
- removing the maintenance platform and providing a mobile elevated work platform or scaffolding; or
- ensuring that the maintenance platform complies with relevant industry standards and guidance; and
- Provide instruction, training, and supervision to ensure that workers understand, and to effectively monitor compliance with, Height Procedure and Permit Procedure;
- Ensured effective monitoring compliance with Champion’s instruction, training, supervision and safety procedures by all relevant workers; and
Ensure workers are using an effective fall restraint and/or fall arrest system connected to a permanent certified anchor point whenever working at height in areas lacking guard-rails or fixed enclosed ladders.