We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Court Summary - at a glance
- Consult, co-operate with and co-ordinate activities with EDR Contracting Limited regarding the risks relating to concrete cutting in a manhole.
- Carry out an appropriate risk assessment to identify risks to workers.
- Ensure workers complete a task analysis.
- Identify safe methods and controls for cutting concrete inside a manhole.
- Ensure workers have a safe means of entering and exiting a manhole.
- Ensure that effective emergency procedures are in place before work is undertaken.
$1,433.16 in costs