We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Court Summary - at a glance
- Conduct a joint hazard and risk assessment for the proving operation, together with the PCBUs involved, prior to the work commencing.
- Develop, document, communicate and implement a safe system of work for the proving operation with all PCBUs involved in the proving operation.
- Ensure that the application for a Permit to Work under the Common Permit to Work System specified all of the specific hazards and risks associated with the work being carried out and the control measures to be used.
- Ensure that the authorisation for the Permit to Work under the Common Permit to Work System included the inspection of the equipment being used by the nominated Permit Issuers and the Person in Charge of the work site.
- Monitor the other parties’ compliance with the Safe System of Work and the Permit to Work.
- Develop, implement, communicate and enforce an effective Safe Operating Procedure for the tanker and vehicle movements in the Tanker Loading Facility so as to ensure that the tankers were not left idling.