We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Our September work-related health update.
In this issue:
- Latest accelerated silicosis update
- Our regulatory approach to our COVID Act responsibilities
- Our position on supporting mentally healthy work
- Educational online game ‘Pickled’ launched
- Take precautions to prevent Legionnaires’ disease when working in gardens
- Better farming includes looking after health
- Watch: A healthy worker is a safer worker
- Mental Health Awareness Week: 21 – 27 September
- Breathe Better September
- Consultations: working from home guidance and MBIE's bullying and harassment issues paper