We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Our February work-related health update.
In this issue we cover:
- Our COVID-19 update
- New guidance: local exhaust ventilation and cytotoxic drugs
- Reminder about the risks of leptospirosis infection
- Recent media updates: partnership with NZ film industry and carbon monoxide poisoning death in shower
- Who can help DIYers manage asbestos risks at home
- HASANZ 2021 conference and ACC subsidy
- MBIE's bullying and harassment issues paper