We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Our February work-related health update.
In this issue:
- Workplace preparedness for novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Silicosis dust guidance translated into Tagalog
- Our new noise control video
- Health and Safety Representative survey report
- Keeping safe working in the sun
- Nursing guidelines for managing fatigue for hospital-based shift work
- Worker exposure standards and biological exposure indices review
- Mental health and wellbeing at work – 2019 business leadership survey
- New Zealand Occupational Hygiene Society – Conference 2020