We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Our May work-related health update.
In this issue we cover:
- Exposure and health monitoring
- Managing the risks of shift work
- Hand-arm and whole-body vibration
- Maintaining air quality in enclosed cabins
- New hazardous substances information for agrichemical retailers
- Updated guidance - service station compliance
- Carcinogen exposure and how social/psychosocial factors affect health and wellbeing at work
- Health and safety innovation by worker wanting to help others
- Case study on preventing injuries from manual tasks
- Heads up