We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Welcome to this issue of the hazardous substances newsletter.
In this issue:
- Work-related health estimates and the burden of harm
- Accelerated silicosis
- Help with converting GHS classifications
- New forms for notification of hazardous substance locations or transit depots
- Worker exposure survey results
- Revised guide to gas cylinders
- New guidance: handling solvents, building health and safety into contract management and hydrogen sulphide