We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
The June 2018 issue of our Energy Safety Business Update.
In this issue...
- How to identify prohibited TPS cable
- Christchurch caravan supplier issued with infringement notice
- Recent storms in Auckland serve as a reminder about safety around overhead lines on private property
- Australian Scheme Rules for Gas Equipment Certification
- Application of a Gas Compliance Mark conforming to the Australian Scheme Rules
- Thank you for taking part in the Gas Appliance Risk Analysis Survey