We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
In this issue...
- What constitutes a Certified Design?
- Update on the latest revision of AS/NZS 3000 Electrical installations
- Using LED lamps as replacements for conventional lamps in hazardous area light fittings
- Electrical installations in caravans
- Gas appliances certified to AS/NZS 5263-series standards
- Flame safeguard on gas appliances certified to AS/NZS 5263.1.1