We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Read the New Zealand Mining Board of Examiners July newsletter.
In this newsletter:
- B-grade quarry manager pass rates continue to improve
- Review of the implementation of the Health and Safety at Work (Mining Operations and Quarrying Operations) Regulations
- Review of certificate of competence (CoC) requirements
- Applications for certificates of competence
- Are you interested in being a pannel member?