We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
We are constantly updating and adding to the work-related health tools and resources.
- Bullying prevention toolbox including good practice guideline, templates, quick guides and examples
- New respirator selection e-tool
- A Simple Guide to Local Exhaust Ventilation
- Welding and Local Exhaust Ventilation
- Silica dust in construction fact sheet
- Where asbestos hides
- What you should know about working with asbestos (information sheet) (PDF 864 KB) [PDF, 864 KB]
- Removing asbestos-containing flooring
- Exposure Monitoring under the Health and Safety at Work (General Risk and Workplace Management) Regulations 2016(external link)
- Health Monitoring under the Health and Safety at Work (General Risk and Workplace Management) Regulations 2016(external link)
WorkSafe's position on work-related (occupational) health
Sets out our expectations of duty holders in following the work-related requirements of the new Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 (HSWA) and the Health and Safety at Work (General Risk and Workplace Management) Regulations 2016.
Other useful resources