We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Newsletters sent from the New Zealand Mining Board of Examiners.
In this summary of our February Board meeting:
- Certificates of Competence (CoC) applications summary
- CoC application processing rates
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) - verification, review and new unit standards
In this summary of our October Board meeting:
- Summary information on Certificate of Competence (CoC)
- No limit on oral exam resits
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) feedback
- Reminders on operational experience and panel membership
In this issue we cover:
- Do you have CPD feedback?
- Assessment of logbooks
- Incomplete applications
- Review of site specific CPD requirements
- Extension for feedback to MBIE implementation review
- Summary information on CoC applications
- Reminders: resit applications and CPD logbooks
In this newsletter:
- B-grade quarry manager pass rates continue to improve
- Review of the implementation of the Health and Safety at Work (Mining Operations and Quarrying Operations) Regulations
- Review of certificate of competence (CoC) requirements
- Applications for certificates of competence
- Are you interested in being a pannel member?
In this newsletter:
- Certificate of competence results: Improved B-grade quarry manager pass rates
- Certificate of Competence results: resits
- Review of Certificate of Competence requirements
- Applications for Certificates of Competence
- CPD logbook system
- Holders of lifetime quarry managers' Certificate of Competence
- Providing support to Certificate of Competence applicants
- Are you interested in being an oral exam panel member?