We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Our October work-related health update.
In this issue:
- Accelerated silicosis workplace assessment visits, exposure standard review and latest headlines
- Updated guidance on dust, working with solvents and protective clothing
- Media release: What New Zealanders don't know about cancer
- Have your say on first aid at work, shift work and cytotoxic drugs
- Asbestos went undetected in botched demolition job and Asbestos Awareness Week
- Protecting your workers from UV rays